Last month, I had a blast creating a Kraft Peanut Butter Snack Bites recipe with Jadon’s help. Using Kraft Extra Creamy Peanut Butter and a few core ingredients, we added a couple of our own ingredients that made our ‘Meatball’ Peanut Butter Snack Bites a unique and fun snack. The kids loved it and Jadon couldn’t wait to make it again a few day later!
Need inspiration for your own Peanut Butter Snack Bite recipe? Head over to Kraft Canada for a collection of easy recipes that the entire family will enjoy. Our favourite has to be the Confetti Peanut Butter Snack Bites! I mean, you can’t go wrong with a recipe that has mini marshmallows in it!
Confetti Peanut Butter Snack Bites
· ½ cup of Kraft Smooth Peanut Butter
· ¼ cup honey
· 1 cup large flake rolled oats
· ¾ cup crushed crisp rice cereal
· ½ cup Jet Puffed Fruit Flavoured Mini Marshmallows (cut in half)
· Mix peanut butter and honey in medium bowl until blended. Stir in remaining ingredients
· Refrigerate 30 minutes
· Roll into 20 (1-inch) balls, using about 2 Tbsp. for each
Follow the hashtag #MyKPBsnackbite to join the conversation on Twitter and to see more Kraft Peanut Butter Snack Bites recipes visit www.sticktogether.ca.
Make It Yours Photo Contest Winners
Congratulations to the four winners of the ‘Make It Yours’ Photo Contest: Maria Medeiros, Debbie Flynn, Rebecca Hart and Shanaz Allia. Be sure to visit sheblogs Canada to see the Make It Yours photo contest entries and see more great recipes.